Telephone 632 6310 to book an appointment.
- We offer telephone appointments with a doctor or nurse if you do not need to see them face to face.
- Urgent cases are seen on the day. If your condition is non-urgent, you can expect to be offered an appointment with a GP within two working days, though you may have to wait longer if you want to see a particular GP.
- Say immediately if your call is an emergency.
- Let us know if more than one person in the family needs to be seen so that we can give you a longer appointment if necessary.
- Tell us if you want someone to accompany you during an examination
- Appointments with a doctor are available Monday to Friday from 9.10 AM to 12.00 PM as well as 2.30PM to 5.40 PM.
- Appointments with a nurse are available Monday to Friday 8.45 AM to 12.30 PM as well as 2.00 to 5.20 PM.
- Late evening appointments are available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays
You can help us by:
- Being on time for your appointment
- Letting us know if you need to cancel
- Calling to request a home visit or urgent appointment before 10am
- Ringing for a repeat prescription after 10.30am